WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Greetings From SATUN, Thailand...

I had an overnight stay in Satun, Thailand. It's a small town in Southern Thailand. Not much activities going around in this small fishing town, but the food is nice and very cheap.. Even the hotel rooms are cheap..
The Malaysia-Thailand Border at Wang Kelian.
 The Custom's Check Point...
 The quiet town of Satun..
 Another view of Satun town...
 
My dinner at a food stall in town. Local soup and rice. It's very cheap...


The local ads for places to visit...
 

The open wet market in the morning...


Another view of the wet market....

Have a nice day..... 

1 comment:

Phatchanon Chongjaroensuk said...

I had never been to Satun before... From the photos that you posted above, Satun seems to be like a sleepy quiet town... I like a town like this actually... I think I would like to visit Satun once I'd the chance in the near future...

Post a Comment