WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Monday, February 22, 2010

ONE STUDENT = ONE SPORT ??

 

Heboh satu Malaysia....!!!
From next year onwards, each student, whether primary or secondary (including Form 6), must take up a sport. It is compulsory... That's what the Education Minister said yesterday...
I think, something is missing here...
1. Why next year? It's already late.. Why not today....?
2. Make it a compulsory subject and as one of the condition to enter university. If you are serious, then let's do it seriously..!!!
3. Apart from the "one student = one sport" , every student must involve in "Track and Field"(Olahraga). This point should be stressed !! Track and Field is the mother of all sports.

During my school days, this was the "law". I carried that law to the school I was teaching during my early teaching days, and that school is a "Sports School" today !! I even composed the school song that has sports as a "must" in the lyrics of the song. And that spirit stays forever and ever......

Dermarians...get ready for the change!!!
Have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment