WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Not ONE, But TWO Dermarians....


I was late reading the morning papers today. I had three classes from 7.40am till 9.40am.
I grabbed the Star Publications....and wooooiiii, there's another familiar name in the papers, page 10.
My apology to GOH DIANGDE, another Dermarian... I did not mention your name yesterday...
Goh Diangde is the 15th best student to receive the National Scholarship...

Waaah.... Two from SMK Derma out of the 30 recipients of the first National Scholarship awarded by the Malaysian government.... Isn't that something??? I could see only Kolej Tunku Kurshiah of Seremban matching that achievement...

Come on...  "SBT" to Derma, not that "other" school in Perlis..... You've made a big mistake !!!

Have a nice day, anyway......

No comments:

Post a Comment