WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sweet Memories of 1979...From Dr. Mahathir.


Went through my personal belongings and I came across this card. Wow... it's still in good condition!
I was, and still is, an ardent fan of Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. He was the Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia at that time. I sent a "Hari Raya" greeting card to Tun Dr. Mahathir then...  And, he took the trouble to send back to me this card.
He wrote my name and put his signature together with Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah...
How can I ever forget !!
My sweet memories....

Have a nice day....

2 comments:

Liz Flores said...

What a memorable moment you lived. Very nice Dr. detailed
I celebrate with you this sweet memory.

Have a beautiful day.
Kisses and hugs.

~fadz~ said...

my prime minister forever n ever..

Post a Comment