WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Overnight in Hatyai, Thailand...

 HAT YAI..
How lucky to have the opportunity to write this post in Hatyai, Thailand..
I'm staying at the Asian Hotel for the night.. This hotel offers free internet with 3 PCs available at the customer service.. But I cannot upload the photos I've taken today because I didn't bring the necessary gadgets. I'll upload them when I get back home tomorrow...

We shot off from Kangar at 8.00 this morning with 12 bikes but then we were joined by 2 groups from Penang and KL at the border. It was a big convoy up to Hatyai.... Midway through the journey to Hatyai, another group of small bikers joint us....  Weeeee...., nice trip !!!
You'll love the photos......(tomorrow).

Okey, see yer tomorrow..
Have a nice day....

2 comments:

Lov3 Timor L3st3 said...

have enjoy your trip..especially in Thay..Paul-Timor Leste

DESS said...

Yeah..it was an experience biking to Thailand..

Post a Comment