WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

RETRO 1975, 1976...

Year: 1975, 1976.
Location: SMS Selangor, Kuala Lumpur.

I did my 6th form in Sekolah Menengah Sains Selangor. We had 2 classes in the English Medium. It was tough in those days studying Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Advance Mathematics and the General Paper. The teachers were Miss Bevercomb (Biology), Mr. G.Markham McDonald (Physics), Mr. I.F. Gordon (Advance Maths), Mr. Cheah Sau Pang (Chemistry) and Miss Kamalony Joseph (General Paper)..
But I learn other things a lot... Rugby, Athletics, Tennis..,Music and Singing...,  you name it....

The First SMSS's Rugby Team, 1976.
Organizers of The Talentime 1975.
 Having some snacks at the newly opened School Canteen in 1975.
 My classmates in 1976.
 Photo session after the Farewell Dinner 1976.
 My hostel mates in 1976 (clothed)
 unclothed..
 I was a popular singer in those days...
Took this post before leaving SMSS 1976...
Memories will stay forever...

Have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment