WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Monday, September 13, 2010

Hari Raya Gatherings and Reunions...

I was invited by my ex-students to attend their Hari Raya Gatherings and Reunions yesterday... Actually, I had 4 invitations and I attended all 4. And..at different places and different times. I went out at 10.00am and came back home at 12.00 midnight.
Here are some of the photos...

Started with the SMSH 80-85  batch at the Timah Tasoh Resort at 10.00am
  Guest of Honour.., their Teachers...
 The Resort has nice views...
The 2nd Gathering.. the SMSH 85-89 Batch...at Putra Palace...

This lady was once a very good singer... 
 One of my ex-students, Siti Rohaya (she has 4 kids already)..
The SMSS 87-93 Batch did their gathering at night..
 The Ocean Glow in Kuala Perlis is their location.
 Two of my close ex-students, Zarith and Suzanne..
The group photo..SMSH 87-93


It was a good day to be able to meet my ex-students after over 25 years...
Have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment