WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Off to Sepang's Empress Hotel...


At the moment, my family is busy getting ready to set off to Alor Star's Airport. We will fly to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) via MAS (Malaysian Airline System) at 3.20pm today. We will put up a night at the Empress Hotel in Bandar Baru Tasek Tinggi, Sepang, in Selangor. It's about 10 km from KLIA.
Tonight, I hope to see my long lost friends, my school mates of Sekolah Menengah Sains Selangor (SMSS) and a few close friends and relatives at the hotel lobby... Really looking forward to the occasion..

Tomorrow, at 5.30am, we will shoot off to KLIA to send my eldest son, Daeng Dhamiry Dahasry, to study in Beijing, China. He will pursue a Petroleum Engineering course for 4 years at the China University of Petroleum, Beijing (CUPB). His flight is at 9.00am..  See you later !!!
Have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment