I still have 20% of battery supply on my laptop and I intend to use it to report the flood situation here in my hometown, Kangar, Perlis, Malaysia..
1. This must be the worst ever flood in Perlis. The whole state is under water.
2. Kangar town is the worst hit area. Water level is over a meter. In some areas, it is 2 meters..
3. The number of people evacuated so far is over 15,000 and the number is increasing. That is the recorded number. The unregistered number must be more than that figure..
4. Even the local radio station is being moved to another location..
5. Power supply is being cut off. So does the tap water..
6. Roads leading into Kangar is under water and not accessible to all traffic.. That means nobody can come in or go out of Kangar..
7. It's been 4 days already...
Latest photos that I can upload so far:
I will update later once the electricity supply is back to normal..
Have a nice day.....