WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Saturday, November 6, 2010

PERLIS's FLOOD - Day 6..

Date: 6th Nov. 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 8.30am
Weather: Cloudy skies, no rain yet.
Flood condition: Getting better, but some places still knee high..

I made a survey early this morning. Went on my bikes and made my way through several places in town. The wholesale market (Pasar Borong) was okey and I bought some fish. A kilo of cencaru, a type of mackerel, was RM3.00 and a kilo of the favourite kembung was RM7.00. I didn't intend to buy any vegetables at this stage...
A lot of stalls were not operating..
I took some photos around town:
The express bus station is still under water (7.30am)
 The traffic police vehicles parked on higher ground..
 Putra Palace Hotel..

I made my way to SMK Derma to see how the condition was...., at about 8.00am. This was the condition:

The front gate..
The water level mark (highest) . Photo is blur (taken by the school guard, Pak Ya) 
The Staff room...
 Fadz's room..

Have a nice day...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DO u think kangar will be safe this week ?

Anonymous said...

Will it would happen again after this?

DESS said...

Difficult to say.., but let's be prepared for the worst. There might be a second wave because the waters from Thailand haven't reach Perlis yet!
I just hope I'm wrong...

~fiM-uNdefiNed~ said...

sorry,i have share your link to all my facebook friends,,i still study in Arau,so i really appreciate that u had updated this info from time to time..

DESS said...

It's OK. No harm done, I suppose...

Post a Comment