WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Sunday, December 19, 2010

MSKPPM Bowling Competition...

The national teacher's MSKPPM sports carnival in town. Games are played in various venues and I am one of the officials for the Ten Pin Bowling competition.
Today, the Doubles are played at the Perlis Bowls Bowling Center, here in Kangar.

Aaa, hah !!! Not bad for a score of 182...
 Just casual bowling while waiting for the Men's Doubles to finish...

While waiting for the Men's Doubles to finish, I played a game of bowling with fellow officials....
Guess what?  I score 182 pinfalls... I had 4 consecutive strikes, another strike in the tenth frame, a split and the first ball went down the drain...(my thumb was stuck in the hole !!!)...
Not bad eh?
This was my score (2nd from top).

Have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment