WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Saturday, January 1, 2011

NOR FAIZAH - SMK Derma's PRIDE..

It's only the first day of the year 2011... and what a start for SMK Derma...
I happened to have my hair cut at the local barber shop and I came across this article in one of the national newspaper. What a pleasant surprise !!!
I'll translate the article in English:

National Futsal player obtained 8 A's in the PMR.
Kangar - Nor Faizah Md Akhir's achievement in getting 8 A's in the Penilaian Menengah Rendah (PMR) recently, surprised her family and friends. This is because Faizah, being a national futsal player, is always busy with her practice sessions and have got no time to go to the afternoon extra classes organised by her school. She only depended on her normal school lessons in class. Her trial exam results was not good either.
Faizah, who studies in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan (SMK) Derma, obtained 8 A's in all subjects, namely, Bahasa Melayu, English, Mathematics, Science, Geography, History, Islamic Studies and Living Skills.
According to Faizah, she didn't have any specific art of learning. She only gave her full concentration during her normal lessons in class.
Faizah represented Malaysia in an indoor futsal competition in Vietnam last year.
"I didn't have the opportunity to attend extra classes in school because of my training schedule" she said. 
"I just gave my 100% focus during class lessons and I did my revision at night", she added.
"I feel that what is being taught in school is enough for someone to succeed in the PMR", she said while admitting taking raisins every morning before coming to school.

Well, well, well... What a good start for Dermarians !!!
Congratulations NUR FAIZAH MD AKHIR for your excellent results...  Keep on representing the country because like you've said - You don't need extra classes to get straight A's in the exams !!!  I copy that !!!

Have a nice day....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

recently i have big problem which is popular of many of us ! what shall do and how to go on living, I can not understand ((I have stopped smiling at ALL!!!! :( yes!!,i have bad looking teeth because of heredity ... why I? Teeth is the first thing you see when meet anybody,or doing smth like that, I have found a solution in putting lumineers ! and i can say it has 100%result!!,i will advice that i promise you!

nurul iman said...

Thank you present an interesting and useful information.
Cara Melancarakan BAB

Post a Comment