WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Saturday, February 19, 2011

My SMSS Friends (1974 to 1976)...

At last, I have the opportunity to meet my long lost friends - my classmates and school mates - when I was studying in Sekolah Menengah Sains Selangor (SMSS) from 1974 to 1976.
It's been 37 years since I last saw them.. This will be trilling....
Proposed venue: Alamanda, Putrajaya.
Time: 11.30am to 2.30pm, Sunday 20th February, 2011.

I hope these few photos will rekindle their minds:


Well... see you guys tomorrow.........
Have a nice day.......

2 comments:

John said...

Hi Dahasry,
I am John Clifford and was a Guru Physics at SMSS 1973-77. I worked with Mr Gordon, Markham and Main and Miss Bevercombe. It was good to see your photos.
John Clifford

DESS said...

Hi there Mr. Clifford !!!
Yeah, I remember you.., Yes, I really remember you..
It's very nice of you to visit and to comment in my Blog. I really appreciate it.
Where are you now? Do write to me (email) at dahasry@gmail.com
I would love to tell my fellow SMSS friends about you in my next post in Facebook and my Blog...
Will be waiting for your email...
Thanks...

Post a Comment