WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Friday, April 1, 2011

Perlis Flood - SMK Derma, Kangar.

Date: 1st April 2011 (Friday)
Time: 7.30am
Location: SMK Derma.

I went to school this morning to monitor the latest flood situation... As expected, cannot enter...
Photos shot at 7.30am:
Lawn Bowls arena under water...
 Hostel gate...
 ICT lab...
 The only person in school this morning..The Senior Assistant, Mr. Shaharim Saad.

There were only 2 persons in school today as at 7.30am - Mr. Shaharim Saad (Senoir Assistant) and Mr. Siva (school staff).... I was the 3rd person to come to school... I didn't see Ustaz Bob around (he must be reading this post) and the others.. I left at 8.20am. (1 period session)....

Have a nice day....

5 comments:

mcm ni lah said...

terbaikk best memancing ni mesti banyak dapat ikan,. jom jalan2 kat blog saya plak

Anonymous said...

I ada kat sana marin pagi, cuma 5 orang, I my self, mr sharin, mr Zul wan shuhaimi n rohimi. we going back after bf at pak yob stall (JPA) -- ustat bob

DESS said...

OK, copy that...
Next time, message (not massage) me...

Anonymous said...

Our lawn bowl arena looks like a swimming pool. -

Liza said...

Hai, saja nak menyelit. Now I know, Ustaz BOb masih di Derma. He was my ustaz when I was in 5 Dinamik (1999)after taking over Ustazah Fitriah. We called him "ustaz rock!!"

Post a Comment