WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Greetings From KRABI, Thailand... Day 2.

From Koh Lanta, we shoot off to Krabi, a distance of about 70km only. We were a bit unlucky because we were hit by heavy rain.. We had to stop many times and it took us nearly 4 hours to reach Krabi.
Reaching Krabi in the rain at 4.00pm, we checked into the City Hotel.
The rooms are OK and it only cost 700 Baht (RM70), twin sharing. The big rooms, 4 to a room, only cost 1050 Baht (RM 105). I chose to stay alone so that I can update my Blog and Facebook without anybody interfering me...
Good Hotel in Krabi..
We had dinner at a nearby stall, just 50 meters from the hotel.
A night market was in front of the hotel and I get to shoot some nice photos...
roti canai in Krabi.
the Nam Dok Mai mangoes with glutinous rice
the Halal Chicken Rice on sale..
 all kinds of bananas
 roses..
 chrysanthemums...
local delicacies..
 pink eggs...
eemm, yummy yummy..
I took my dinner, or rather my supper in my room while updating my Blog and Facebook..
Have a nice day...

2 comments:

Sbipk said...

We are planning to visit Phuket and Krabi in mid-Dec.
Thank you for posting.
I've been looking at some of the posts on this website to get an idea about travel in Phuket and Krabi for my next vacation.
At Phuket, I think I'll stay here Surin Beach Hotel This hotel is very nice clean and the people are friendly. VERY nice hotel with helpful staff.
And I really love white sand, crystal clear waters at Surin Beach too.
Thank again.

DESS said...

Welcome, my friend. I'm glad I'm of good help to you - for your visit to Krabi and Phuket.
Have a nice vacation...

Post a Comment