WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mr. JOHN CLIFFORD - What a Surprise !!!

I opened up my email this morning and received a pleasant surprise... Someone from Michigan commented in my Blog.....and it was Mr. John Clifford, my Physics teacher during my student life in SM Sains Selangor - way back in 1974....
That is 37 years ago... He must be a healthy strong man... He must be a least 70 years old...

** Mr. Clifford commented on two of my posts...
Have a nice day...., especially you, Mr. John Clifford. 

Here are his comments:
John said...
Hi Dahasry, This is John Clifford, your Head of Sains in 1974-77 at SMSS. I just found your site and photographs. I worked with Markham, Main, Gordon and Bevercombe during those four wonderful years. My family was started in KL. One son in University hospital, the other in Assunta, PJ. Best wishes to you

John said...
Hi Dahasry, I am John Clifford and was a Guru Physics at SMSS 1973-77. I worked with Mr Gordon, Markham and Main and Miss Bevercombe. It was good to see your photos. John Clifford   

No comments:

Post a Comment