WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Friday, June 10, 2011

Photos From Mr. John Clifford...


These two photos were sent by my former Physics teacher, Mr. John Clifford, now residing in Michigan, USA.
Mr. Clifford taught in Sekolah Menengah Sains Selangor from 1974 to 1977.
Thanks for the memories, Mr. Clifford....

Have a nice day..

Here is Mr Clifford's latest note sent to my Blog:
John said... Sure,
Jtcliff@comcast.net.
I am retired now of course. I was in touch with Mr Gordon about 10 years ago but have lost connection again. I do get the occasional Christmas greeting from Markham. Mr Main finally settled in Malaysia I believe. He married a Malaysian woman but I have not heard from him in many years.
I have never been back to Malaysia since I left in 1977. Too busy raising three children. I have lived in the USA for nearly 30 years

No comments:

Post a Comment