WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Friday, July 1, 2011

MISBUN SIDEK - Welcome to Kangar, Perlis..

Misbun and Me
The badminton sifu is in town... Who else.. Misbun Sidek - Malaysia's prominent badminton legend...
He sent me a message through Facebook:
8 hours ago

Saya ke Kangar hari ini hingga Ahad kendalikan Kem Bakat Badminton Nusa Mahsuri Negeri Perlis. Jumpa saya di Kompleks Belia dan Sukan JBS Perlis.


8 hours ago via BlackBerry ·  


Misbun will conduct a coaching and talent scouting for young children for 3 days in Kangar beginning today.
I'm off to the Sports complex......
See yer..
10.30pm:  Just came back from Misbun's motivation session. I had a frank talk with him for 10 minutes concerning Lee Chong Wei's present situation with him...and I think I have to correct my thinking on the whole episode - his relationship with Lee Chong Wei and coach Teh Sue Bock. Actually, it was Misbun who brought Sue Bock to BAM and at present, Sue Bock is in good relationship and understanding with Misbun. 
I'll tell the whole story later in my next few post...
Photos I took just now:
Misbun giving his motivational talk..
 Giving away his book to kids..
 his book on badminton.
 the 50 odd lucky kids...

It was nice to meet you in person, Datuk Misbun Sidek....
Wish you all the best in your quest to unearth new badminton talents around Malaysia with your Nusa Mahsuri Badminton Club... , without considering wealth and namesake...
I really salute you - MISBUN SIDEK - for what you're doing to the country...

Have a nice day... 

No comments:

Post a Comment