WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Ex-Students' Reunion..


I was invited to attend my ex-students reunion this morning. They were the 1986 ex-SMSH (Sekolah Menengah Syed Hassan) students.
Over 100 guests attended the gathering, including 7 teachers who taught this group of students, way back from 1982 to 1986.  The former principal, Mr. Yahya Othman (1980-1987), who must be more than 65 years old now, also attended.
The other teachers attending the gathering was Mr. Azrin (English teacher), Mr. Saw Ah Hoch (Maths), Mr. Sabry Ahmad (History), Mrs. Hatijah Ishak (Bahasa Malaysia), Mrs. Zakeyah Bakar (Geography) and me (Maths)...
Photos:
the gathering held in the school hall..
3 of my former students...
 with former SMSH's Principal and Mr Saw Ah Hock.
Chairperson of the Reunion.. 
Have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment