WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Saturday, March 17, 2012

3 Wedding Feasts in a day...

 Khazimi & Raihan..
I received 3 invitations for wedding receptions/feasts or we call it "kenduri" (in Malay) today - Saturday' the 17th of March, 2012. That's quite normal during school holidays...
The first one is in Taman Ira, Kangar - my friend's son wedding. The bride is from Taman Seri Andalas in Klang, Selangor.
The second one is in Kampung Guru, Kangar - another friend's son wedding. The bride is from Johor Baharu, Johore.
The third one is in Behor Lateh, Kangar - my wife's cousin's son. The bride is a local girl here in Perlis.

Photos:
the wedding couple having lunch
 the host - Pn. Maznah Hassan with her sister, Mazila.
my family enjoying the feast...
 I had this - my favourite "kerabu mempelam"..
 the second wedding feast - Pn Mahani Karim's house..
 Have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment