WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Monday, May 21, 2012

Mr. Ambassador in SMK Derma...

Datuk Yean, the ambassador to Croatia, with me..
The Malaysian ambassador to Croatia, Mr. Yean Yoke Heng, paid a surprise visit to SMK Derma this afternoon..., unofficially, of course.
He is on leave at the moment and he came all the way from Taiping (his hometown) to Kangar, just to see me and SMK Derma. He even met my daughter, Dessy Dhabita, before meeting me face to face.. It seemed like we were friends for such a long time... Nice, humble guy..
We chat for about hour, had "mee soto" at a nearby stall, before he left for Kuala Kangsar, Perak,  to receive his "Datukship" from the Sultan of Perak, tomorrow morning.
I have to salute you Mr. Yean, or rather, Datuk Yean Yoke Heng - for keeping your promise to meet me in Kangar during your annual leave back in Malaysia...
 Datuk Yean came with his friend.
Datuk Yean is scheduled to go back to Croatia at the end of this month...

Thanks for visiting us here in Kangar - and do come again if you have the time....
Thank you very much....
Have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment