It will be held from 22-26 May 2012 at the Utama Stadium in Kangar, Perlis.
One of the main events in the opening ceremony (to be held at night on the 21st May, 2012) will be entered in the Malaysian Book of Records (MBR) - where 10,000 students will hit 10,000 bamboos with lights, in what will be called the "Kak Kung" - a traditional local event.
Besides that event, there will be:
- a traditional dance involving 1000 secondary students (SMK Derma, SMK Perlis, SMK Syed Sirajuddin, SMK Putra and SMK Syed Hassan).
- a dance entitled "Glow in the dark" by 1000 primary students (from 10 primary schools).
- a drums formation (Gendang Formasi) by 1200 students (900 from SMK Syed Alwi and 300 from SMK Arau).
- a choir group of 1000 students from primary and secondary schools all over Perlis.
- The Grand Finale by all those present (about 14,200 students).
It will be a great event to witness...
Don't forget - 8.00pm on the 21st of May, 2012 (a Monday).
Have a nice day...