HEALTH TIPSHere are some health tips - Fruits.
- a good source of Potassium, Magnesium, Vitamin E and Fiber.
- its vitamin C is twice that of an orange.
- antioxidants and flavonoids which enhance the activity of vitamin C.
- lower the risks of colon cancer, heart attack and stroke.
- taking 2-4 oranges a day keep colds away.
- lowers cholesterol level
- prevent and dissolve kidney stones
- lessen the risk of colon cancer
- a protective fruit
- highest total antioxidant power among major fruits.
- protect body from cancer
- boost our immune system.
- fights cancer
- contains vitamin C and Potassium.
- clear winners for high vitamin C content
- Guava is rich in fiber - helps prevent constipation.
- Papaya is rich in carotene - good for your eyes.
TIPS ON HOW TO STAY YOUNG:
- Laugh and have fun. Don't be gloomy.
- Let bygones be bygones.
- Early to bed, early to rise.
- Stay lean. Being just 30% overweight is bad.
- Keep working, doing something you like.
- Be the boss of your own life.
- Too much medicine ruins your body.
- Exercise and eat less fatty foods.
- Do not worry about health and death - just get on with your life and enjoy it...
Have a nice day....