WELCOME to DESS DAHASRY of MALAYSIA..

Friday, January 4, 2013

TEACHING - CHAPTER 2 - SMK TENGKU AMPUAN RAHIMAH, KLANG.

SEKOLAH TENGKU AMPUAN RAHIMAH
KLANG, SELANGOR.
The second school that I've taught in is SMK Tengku Ampuan Rahimah (STAR) Klang, Selangor @ Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Secondary School. This school is popularly known as STAR, Klang.
I taught there for 3 months in March, April and May, 1980.
STAR Klang was a co-ed school in 1980 with over a thousand students and also a two-session school. I taught Biology (Form 4 Science 2) and Science (Form 2M2) for the 3 months duration.

Teaching in STAR gave me confidence and experience in the teaching profession. The teachers there were helpful and taught me the real art of teaching school children. I learn a lot from them.
STAR was active in sports in 1980 and I learned the fine arts of coaching school students in Athletics, especially, Soccer and Hockey. I still remember Mr. Yahya Karim- the sports teacher who gave me the tips on how to coach Athletics. Thank you Mr. Yahya Karim.
Here are some photos in 1980:
 The Perdana House in 1980
 March Pass on school sports day - 1980.
 Sports day in STAR, Klang - 1980.
 Winner's dinner 1 - Perdana House, 1980.
Winner's dinner 2 - Perdana House, 1980.
with Form 2 students - 1980.
Actually, the knowledge I gained from STAR, Klang, was the beginning of my teaching career in sports and games. I'll tell you in my coming posts after this chapter - in Chapter 4 of my teaching profession.
Have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment